MSNJ values you as a member and we know that personal privacy is important to you.
Our Privacy Principles:
- We do not sell, rent, or authorize the use of personal member information.
- We do not disclose member e-mail addresses without your permission.
- We will use your preferred physical address and e-mail address.
- You may change your preferred physical and e-mail address at any time. Changes will be processed as soon as possible.
- We have Corporate Partner relationships with entities whose goods and services are relevant and appropriate for members. These Corporate Partners have occasional access to your physical mailing address to mail marketing material about Corporate Partners’ goods and services which are a benefit to you. You may opt-out of these paper mailings.
- We have a relationship with DocBookMD which is a smart-phone, HIPAA compliant, application. Member information is provided to DocBookMD so that you are listed in the smart-phone physician directory of MSNJ members. You may change your information at any time. Changes will be processed as soon as possible.