Essex County Medical Society
President: Anupama Adlakha, MD
Executive Assistant: Cindy Guglielmello
Address: 26 Park Street, Suite 2037, Montclair, NJ 07042
The Essex County Medical Society was formed established 1816 and is a component of the Medical Society of New Jersey
The purpose of this Society shall be:
- To safeguard and promote the health of the people of Essex County,
- To organize physicians who are licensed to practice medicine and surgery in this county,
- To strengthen professional bonds and friendly relations among the physicians of the county,
- To join with other county societies in this state to form the Medical Society of New Jersey,
- To promote the highest standard of medical practice and ethical conduct among all physicians,
- To educate the public in prevention of disease and preservation of health,
- To enhance the value of medical service to humanity; and
- To promote scientific medical knowledge and to encourage continuous education among the members of the society for the advancement of the art and science of medicine.
Upcoming Essex County Events
Renew your dues or become a member today!