- Prudential Center – 12 Hours Gifting – One Day only: December 18, 2014
- First Healthcare Compliance and Medical Society of New Jersey Form Partnership
- Dr. Tarasenko and Team Honored by South Plainfield
- Medical Society of New Jersey Welcomes New Members from ENT and Allergy Associates
- Connecticut Supreme Court Allows Negligence Cause of Action for Medical Records Disclosure
- Call for Candidates
MSNJ is accepting applications from candidates interested in positions on the Board of Trustees, AMA Delegation, Judicial Council and various positions. Please review the MSNJ Potential Candidates List for 2015 and read a brief synopsis of the positions and expectations. Your involvement is key to the Success of MSNJ.
If you are interested in running for a position or have questions about specific vacancies, please feel free to contact your county executive or Sue Hoisington at 609-896-1766 x 207.
The Deadline to submit a request is Wednesday, January 21, 2015. The Nominating Committee meeting is on Sunday, February 1, 2015.
Legislative & Regulatory Advocacy Forum
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 from 6-9pm
The Madison Hotel
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Rising to Challenges in End of Life Care/End-of-Life Communication Tools: POLST
Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 5:30pm
Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available for MSNJ's 2015 Advocacy Conference and Gala
2015 MSNJ Advocacy Conference
Friday, May 1, 2015
Crowne Plaza Princeton
2015 MSNJ Inaugural Gala honoring Steven Berkowitz, MD
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel